Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dairy Free Sugar Free Ice Cream

So I saw this posted over on
http://erinschubert.blogspot.com/2011/03/recipe-healthy-all-natural-ice-cream.html

and immediately knew I had to try it! Today was the day my banana was frozen so I mixed this up and let me tell you this is going to be a staple in my house from now on! I am a sucker for ice cream but it doesn't really agree with me because of all the dairy and sugar. Not to mention I always feel guilty when I indulge because it is so unhealthy! Now I can have ice cream whenever I want quick and easy (took maybe 5 min to whip up, minus the freezing the banana time). I added 2 spoonfuls of nothing added almond butter and just a drizzle of agave because the banana I had used wasn't quite ripe enough to be sweet enough. It was cold, creamy and deliciously sweet! And with those healthy ingredients I didnt feel guilty one lick! Ok go on over there and get the how to with great pictures. Here is the link again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment