Tuesday, February 7, 2012

30 day fitness challenge

So January was a month of focusing on my eating habits and healing them after all the holiday food. February is my month to maintain my healthy eating and get fit. I decided after looking at several options that where quite honestly ridiculously expense that I would try the 30 day body rock tv challenge. Here is the link .

Body fit is an online community of people and its a workout you can do in your home for free. No expensive DVDs no expensive gym membership or personal trainer. For me trying to save money where I can it seemed like the perfect starting point. I decided I would commit to it for 30 days. Last night was my first night and that was the fit test you can find on the page I gave you the link to. The fit test was 7 minutes long and I was gasping for air after the first 50 seconds, maybe I have gotten out of shape. I will try to report in once a week to let you guys know I am still sticking to it but feel free to ask my at any point in time if I am still doing it and how I like it. If you would like to join me in this adventure then please let me know so I can also encourage and support you. Here are the results of my fit test each move was performed for 50 seconds and then there was a 10 second rest before the next move...

Squat jump 26
push ups 15
burpees 10
high knees 60
switch lunges 16
tuck jumps 5
sit ups 15

One of my good friends came over tonight so I put on my bikini and took some before pictures to post. I know I am not fat I am just trying to get more fit so please keep that in mind. I will give you a front and a side, guess I should have done a back shot too but she is gone now so maybe next week. Here they are....

No comments:

Post a Comment