Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sugar free Dairy Free crustless pumpkin pie

Well I thought I would let you guys know I made it through week one of my bodyrock workouts. I lost 2.6 lbs and my body is already looking better! I am still sore today and hoping I feel better before tomorrows workout. Anyway I thought you should know if you didn't that I absolutely love pumpkin! Pumpkin bread, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin lattes etc you get the idea. Around thanksgiving I created a crustless pie I could eat. It was divine, even my fiancee liked it and he isn't a pumpkin fan. Anyway I thought I would share it with you guys and I just may make one this week as a post-workout treat. I like to bake it in little ramekins but I have baked it in a regular ole pie plate as well. I havent figured out a home-made crust I feel good about yet that is actually worth making so if you have a crust recipe that is DF, SF & Fake ingredient free please do tell! I have been making mine crustless and I still love it!

SF DF Crustless Pumpkin Pie

Ingredients:
1 can of pumpkin
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (I make my own mix but you can use a store bought mix if you prefer)
1 tsp salt
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup agave
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup coconut milk

Directions:

In a large bowl mix pumpkin, spices, & salt. Beat in eggs, honey, almond milk & coconut milk. Pour filling into ramekins or pie plate. Bake at 400 degrees for 40-50 min (closer to 40 for ramekins & closer to 50 for pie plate) or until a knife inserted into the center of pie comes out clean. cool and eat! Enjoy hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do

2 comments:

  1. I did not raise you to leave out the crust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know but I havent found a crust recipe I can still feel healthy about eating that actually tastes good!

    ReplyDelete