Sunday, March 11, 2012

30 day fitness challenge results

nothing like being a week late posting this but hey better late than never right! Before we get to the pictures how about the fit test results...
Squat jump
Day 1 : 26
Day 30 : 30

pushups
Day 1 : 15 (some on knees)
Day 30 : 20 (all on toes)

burpees
Day 1 : 10
Day 30 : 16

high knees
Day 1 : 60
Day 30 : 100

switch lunges
Day 1 : 16
Day 30 : 30

tuck jumps
Day 1 : 5 (not even able to tuck, really just a weird jump)
Day 30 : 16 (good form tucks)

sit ups
Day 1 : 15 (horrible form)
Day 30 :19 (form improving)

huge results! And I could have pushed harder but I was worried about disturbing my downstairs neighbors! Based on those numbers alone I know I got stronger how about some pictures though??

Before:



















After:



















Before:



















After:




















notice the cinched waist, more toned abdomen, perkier butt, and legs not touching as much anymore. Time for another month of body blasting! Join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment